Recognized as leading Macedonian power consulting and design firm in transmission and distribution networks and renewable energy project development, Timel is one of the few organizations with the capacity and experience to work alongside our customers as partners on every aspect of project development.
Consulting Services has extensive experience working with energy distribution utilities, lenders, government institutions and private sector, helping them to meet their objectives in Macedonian emerging market. Our experts provide diverse consulting services in the following areas:
- Due Diligence;
- Strategic Planning;
- Financial Services;
- Project Development;
- Valuation and Economic Analysis;
- Asset Management; and
Specifically, Timelproekt consulting group provides highly-developed services covering key aspects of client’s strategic objectives:
- Assess Current State—We assess thoroughly and accurately the initial information and how that measures up against project objectives.
- Develop Solutions—Our experts provide design and solutions based on the best practices we’ve learned throughout our decades of experience. We make sure our recommendations are clear and concise.
- Communicate Solutions—We help you ensure that your work force understands what must be done and how to do it. The implementation of the project is cornerstone of our project development.
- Sustain Positive Improvement—Timelproekt’s team strongly believes in sustainability and quality of projects. Therefore, we lead our clients through this important phase of making improvements and progress.
Our consulting products include, but are not limited to:
- Design documentation (preliminary, basic, detailed and as-build design)
- Feasibility studies
- Engineering and economic evaluations
- Oversight of projects’ environmental requirements
- Acquisition of permits and approvals
- Materials and equipment specification and procurement
- Preparation of technical specification and tender documents
- Project management
- Reliability analysis